Follow these steps to email documents directly from iAnnotate
There are two ways to email documents from iAnnotate
Emailing from the document view:
1. Tap the share icon on the top right of the screen.
2. Select your document type and any advanced settings
3. Tap share
4. Chose the mail app icon or the email app icon of your choice. You can edit
subject and email body accordingly and send.
Emailing from the iAnnotate library:
1. Navigate to the iAnnotate library and locate the document(s) you want to send.
2. Tap the circle next to the document(s) name or icon so that a check appears in
3. Tap the ellipsis ... at the bottom of the page.
4. Select email
5. Select your document type and any advanced settings
6. Tap Email. You can edit subject and email body accordingly and send.
This option will automatically use the default email address used by the iPad.